Tired of waiting for someone to notice all your hard work and offer you a promotion?
Do you want to develop the necessary leadership skills to be a more effective?
Are you ready to get in the driver's seat and take control of your career?
The Drive Your Career Executive Coaching Program for Women is designed for mid-career professional women who are ready to get to the next level. During this program, we will look at your short term and long term career goals, and assess which skills you'll need to develop in order to achieve your desired professional outcomes.
These 6 laser-focused sessions will help you zoom in on key areas such as:
- Addressing self-doubt and obstacles to self-confidence
- Communication skills to make sure your voice is being heard at the table
- How to strategically position yourself for more visibility and promotion
- Owning your value and strengths to be able to better negotiate a raise or salary
- Developing leadership skills to become an effective manager and to lead high-performing teams
- Career next steps if you are considering a change or transition
Spots are limited for Winter/Spring 2017. Purchase before January 31st and receive a 25% discount off the regular price! Use promo code: GOALS2017
HOW DOES Executive Coaching WORK?
My belief is that everyone is naturally creative, resourceful and whole. Basing our relationships on this premise, we design an alliance geared towards achieving your desired outcomes and performance objectives.
I use a holistic style of coaching focusing on the whole person where we identifying strengths as well as blind spots. Through cultivating self-awareness, I help my clients develop the ability to see from various perspectives, think outside the box, overcome their inner doubts and help cultivate confidence and clarity to move toward their career goals. You'll get exercises and tools that are proven to help you become a better, more effective leader to drive high-performing teams that get results.
Here's what you can expect:
- Each session is 1 hour long and is laser-focused on a specific topic or issue identified at the beginning of the session by the client
- Homework is given between sessions that are designed to help you develop the specific skill set we are working on
- Each session begins with a check-in on the homework so accountability is built into coaching to ensure that you are moving forward toward your goals
If you're not sure if coaching is right for you, I'm happy to offer a 30-minute complimentary consultation to discuss your goals and objectives. Please contact me directly to schedule: email@example.com
Monique Svazlian Tallon, CPCC, ACC, is a globally-reknown Woman's Leadership & Inclusion expert, executive coach, corporate trainer and thought-leader. Her passion lies in empowering women to their unique strengths by harnessing their feminine power to become impactful leaders and helping close the gender gap within organizations.
She is the author of the book Leading Gracefully: A Woman’s Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership, has spoken at conferences like the Global Microsoft Women's Leadership Conference and worked with women's networks like Women in Tech International (WITI) and the European Professional Women's Network (EPWN).
Monique is CEO of Highest Path Consulting, specializing in developing 21st century leaders through executive coaching and training programs. Monique has worked internationally with clients like Microsoft, Deloitte, Nestle and eBay among others. She combines her experience with over 10 years in corporate settings in Silicon Valley, along with her leadership and coach training to help develop next-generation leaders. Connect with Monique on Facebook.