Tired of waiting for someone to notice all your hard work and offer you a promotion?
Do you want to develop the necessary leadership skills to be a more effective?
Are you ready to get in the driver's seat and take control of your career?
The Drive Your Career Executive Coaching Program for Women is designed for mid-career professional women who are ready to get to the next level. During this program, we will look at your short term and long term career goals, and assess which skills you'll need to develop in order to achieve your desired professional outcomes.
These 6 laser-focused sessions will help you zoom in on key areas such as:
- Addressing self-doubt and obstacles to self-confidence
- Communication skills to make sure your voice is being heard at the table
- How to strategically position yourself for more visibility and promotion
- Owning your value and strengths to be able to better negotiate a raise or salary
- Developing leadership skills to become an effective manager and to lead high-performing teams
- Career next steps if you are considering a change or transition
HOW DOES Executive Coaching WORK?
Our belief is that everyone is naturally creative, resourceful and whole. Basing our relationships on this premise, we design an alliance geared towards achieving your desired outcomes and performance objectives.
Using a holistic style of coaching focusing on the whole person where we identifying strengths as well as blind spots, we help our clients develop the ability to see from various perspectives, think outside the box, overcome their inner doubts and help cultivate confidence and clarity to move toward their career goals. You'll get exercises and tools that are proven to help you become a better, more effective leader to drive high-performing teams that get results.
Here's what you can expect:
- A 360 leadership assessment to gain clarity on leadership blind spots and hidden strengths to identify areas for development.
- (6) Six 1 hour long sessions laser-focused on a specific topic or issue identified at the beginning of the session by the client
- Homework is given between sessions that are designed to help client develop the specific skill set we are working on
- Each session begins with a check-in on the homework so accountability is built into coaching to ensure that client is moving forward toward their desired goals